This is a test. Do not buy. Climb into a classic biplane for a Scenic Ride over downtown Atlanta and Stone Mountain!
- Fly with an experienced Certified FAA Pilot in an open-cockpit biplane
- Take in unbelievable birds eye views of downtown Atlanta and Stone Mountain
- Caps and goggles are provided for the real feel of a classic flight
- 35 minute scenic flight offers amazing views of Ted Turner Field, the Georgia Dome, city skyline, Mississippi riverboats, historical Civil War carving and more!
Climb into a beautifully maintained biplane for an Atlanta and Stone Mountain Scenic Flight!
This approximately 35 minute flight offers a full aerial tour of the area. Sights may include:
- Ted Turner Field
- Centennial Park
- The Georgia Dome
- The Georgia Aquarium
- Stone Mountain Park
- Historical Civil War Carving
- Mississippi Riverboats
Enjoy an aerial adventure in an open-cockpit biplane on this exciting flight!
||What kind of biplane will the flight be in? Your flight will take place in an open-cockpit biplane. You'll either fly in a 2-passenger WACO YMF or a 4-passenger New Standard D25. The New Standard Biplane has two rows of seating, each accommodating 2 passengers. Fun fact - there are only 5 New Standard Biplanes in the world! What if my flight is cancelled due to weather? It is recommended to contact your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event of your flight being cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the pilot. What should I bring with me? Please bring a valid form of ID with you to the airport. Goggles and a cap will be provided. Are there any age or weight requirements? Yes, participants must be at least 7 years old and weigh no more than 300 pounds.
||Year-Round: Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM *Pending pilot availability
||DeKalb-Peachtree Airport - Atlanta, GA