REDBAG GIFTING AMBASSADOR
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT - BECOME A REDBAG AMBASSADOR
We are passionate about what we do. We love gifts, we love experiences and we love this beautiful world! We want to share this love with people who are similar to us; with people who want to change the world, who are curious to try new things and have adventurous souls. Those who think independently, who dare to be different. People who inspire their loved ones, who share what they discover and dream big, striving to make other people's dreams come true.
CAN YOU GIFT TO IMPRESS?
We are looking for like-minded people - experience seekers who surpass expectations. Whether you are a globetrotter or someone who enjoys weekend getaway experiences we want to hear from you. Perhaps you are a blogger or a journalist? If you want to be part of the RedBag Team, this could be the start of a long and wonderful experience!
WHAT DOES A REDBAG AMBASSADOR DO?
- Test gifts and experiences all over the world
- Write experiences reviews and articles on personal blogs or via the Red bag 'Love Notes' Journal
- Create and share content with existing social networks
- Provide local insights and feedback
- Search and recommend unique gifts and experiences to the RedBag team
OUR AMBASSADORS RECEIVE PERKS!
- You get to try out amazing gifts, travel, and experiences for free! No kidding - we will surprise you from time to time with a gift or experience for you to try
- Spotted an experience you believe will 'Gift To Impress'? Try it yourself, review it and if it feels 'right', we’ll add it to one of the experience collections
- As an exceptional RedBag team member you receive special offers on RedBag Experience Collections for friends and family
- You will receive an original RedBag t-shirt
- You will be joining our team of international superstars who are on a mission to change the gift-giving experience worldwide!
- You will be given the opportunity to play a huge role within a global company at a very exciting time
- Did I mention free gifts, travel, and experiences?